Friday 5 March 2010

Final Pieces for the Digipak :)

Front Cover, designed and made by Kelly:

Back Cover, designed and made by me:




The two middle covers inside the digipak:


Made and designed by Kelly:




Made and designed by me:

The inlay collage's for the CD and DVD inlay's:



Made and designed by me:




Spine, made and designed by me:



Net for digipak:

I have e-mailed a few contacts on facebook with the link to the images of the digipak and asked them what they thought. Some of the people couldn't comment through Blogger and the Google accounts so they e-mailed their views back to me on facebook;

  • Emeline Rosanna Crossley 26 March at 16:47
    love the front cover very simple but effective, love the picture with the rose its sweet and like the back cover the rose looks cute and innocent.
  • Hannah Kate Charlesworth 26 March at 22:26:
    i like the back & front cover of the CD was really good, and looked very proffessional. If it was real i would buy it! Lol
  • Roshni Patel 29 March at 09:48:
    Your video and covers are amazing!! Must have taken ages to do, but it's turned out really nice :)

6 comments:

TomBee :) said...

very nice :) x

Emma said...

CD digipak is dead professional looking, like the rest of the project =) the front cover is simple but effective, and the back cover is really creative and original. All of the photo's in the centre are well edited and really suit the style of the artist. I very much find the video, poster and digipak appealing and would buy the CD myself =)xx

Michael said...

that looks well good :D

Jen said...

lovley xx

Rebekah said...

The pictures look very professional, I think it's been put together really well and the design is really pretty. I think the design is simple but attractive and goes well with the poster. Nice :)

Holly said...

It looks amazing, really professional :). Especially the front cover!